Bus Departure Times
- Middleway Garage 1.00am
- Fowey River Academy 1:30am
- Royal Talbot, Lostwithiel 2:00am
Please be at your pick up point 10 minutes before departure time.
THE BUS WILL NOT WAIT!
For the Journey
- A pillow and a blanket.
- Food for breakfast, we will stop for breakfast but service stations can be expensive.
- Water or some other bottled drink.
- On the journey wear something comfortable.
- Wear sensible footwear and comfortable clothing around the park, layers are recommended.
- Bring a change of clothing to wear on the journey home; you are going to get wet!!
- Bring a lightweight, waterproof jacket in case it rains.
- You will need enough money for lunch and an evening meal.
- If you want photos from the rides these are around £10 each.
- A minimum of £20 is recommended.
- Cameras, mp3’s, mobile phones etc can be brought at your own risk.
- A small rucksack for the day is a good idea; all other stuff can be left on the bus.
- Travel sickness medicine if you are not good on bus journeys.
Remember you are representing Fowey River Academy and we expect excellent standards of behaviour for the duration of the trip.