- Black school blazer*
- House tie*
- Black tank top style jumper (optional)*
- Black V-neck long sleeved jumper (optional)*
- Black skirt (optional)* or black trousers. (The only skirt that will be acceptable school uniform will be the version supplied by Cornwall Screen Print.)
- Plain white cotton shirt
- Plain black full-length trousers (not drainpipe style or jeans/jeans style trousers of any description or in any fabric)
- Plain black belt
- Plain black or natural tights
- Plain black socks
- Plain black sensible low-heeled shoes of leather appearance (no trainers, shoes with logos, sandals, open toes/heels, high heels or boots)
*only available from our uniform supplier Screen Print in St Austell
Rugby shirt T-shirt
Black shorts Black skort or black shorts
Black socks Black socks
Base layer (boys/girls)
Rain jacket (boys/girls)
No jewellery is to be worn in PE lessons.
If a student is unable to participate in PE, he/she should still bring PE kit as students will still be expected to take a non-active role within the lesson.
- Jewellery – one watch and one small discreet ring. No sovereign rings, bracelets or necklaces.
- Earrings – only one pair of studs, sleepers or small earrings are allowed in the
earlobe – one earring per ear.
- Piercings – the school does not allow any facial or tongue piercings; this includes nose-studs.
- Make-up – discreet make- up is permitted in school and discretion is left with the Head of Year and Senior Leadership Team.
- Hairstyles – patterned or brightly coloured hair is not permitted in school. Hair should be of natural appearance in colour, with no tramlines or extreme hairstyles.
We understand that it is not always possible for students to wear the full, correct uniform. Please contact your child’s form tutor to discuss any problems which you may have. If students come to school without the correct uniform, the school will provide temporary uniform and contact parents if necessary so that students remain in classes as much as possible. Temporary uniform can include plimsolls, ties and PE kit.
If any student refuses to wear the correct uniform, this may be dealt with as a disciplinary matter.
Cornwall Screen Print & Embroidery
72 Stennack Road, Holmbush Industrial Estate, St Austell, PL24 3JQ
Direct link to school kit: