In Years 10 and 11 students will be working towards GCSEs across a range of subjects. It is a busy time, and one in which teachers will offer as much support as they can. However, the ultimate success is down to the individual student – to their commitment, consistent performance, looking after themselves (never underestimate the importance of good nutrition and sleep), and preparing well.
Miss Wherry is the Examinations Officer and she has compiled useful information for students and parents on key dates.
These are your key documents going forward:
- Your revision tips booklet
- Revision Plan
- Your revision planner
- Year 10 Summer 2018 Exam Timetable
- Year 11 Summer 2018 Exam Timetable
- Reviews Of Marking
Students may also find the below useful to see:
- Information for candidate || Controlled Assessments
- Information for candidate || Coursework
- Information for candidate || Non-Examination Assessments
- Information for candidate || On Screen Test
- Information for candidate || Privacy Notice
- Information for candidate || Social Media
- Information for candidate || Written Examinations
- Information for candidate || No Mobile Phones
- Information for candidate || Warning to Candidates
When your child takes GCSEs, it’s always helpful if you are as informed as possible on the complex rules and regulations which surround these examinations. The Exam Preparation page for students is here, and this contains the information students will need to know. We will also be updating the revision tools available to students here over the next few months.
If you need to amend your child’s name on exam certificates, please use these forms: